Each year the Parish Council sets aside funds to support and enable community development within the Parish of Bodicote. The 2019/20 funding round will start in December with all applications having to be filed with the Clerk by the 31st January 2020.
Incomplete documentation and late submissions will not be considered.
Applications are invited from:
● Organisations with a long term commitment to a sporting, educational or cultural activity
● Organisations with a commitment to activities which benefit the local community
● Events for such organisations which demand substantial costs
Applications are welcome from local organisations, a local group of a national organisation or a new group whose purpose is to provide activities for the benefit of the group and local community.
If you are interested in applying, you will be required to provide the following details:
● A written application outlining the aims/purpose of the organisation.
● A detailed proposal of the project/programme for which funding is required and the benefits it will bring to the parish
● A copy of the organisation’s accounts for the previous year
● An agreement to publicise the activity on our website
● Subsequent details of how the grant has been spent
Written applications (by letter or form) should be submitted to:
Mrs Corinne Hill, Parish Clerk, Gaydon Fields Farm, Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0HF
or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org